Friday, December 6, 2013

More Great Ideas for the "I don't know what the heck to get" for Person on Your List

I randomly peruse Etsy, checking out the newly added items category, watching my feed from people who I follow, and checking out the front page. The other day I came across this shop:      https://www.etsy.com/shop/Growandmake or their website:  http://www.growandmake.com/



Growandmake Deluxe Cheesemaking Kit


What a great gift idea! I originally searched them out for Cheese Making Kits this year, I thought that a Cheese Making Kit would be great for the people on my list that love to cook. I had no idea that they offered a full line of product making kits for all ages and abilities. 
Oatmeal Glycerine Soap Making Kit
They have wonderful Kits for Soapmaking, another item on my "someday to do list". But also a great way to introduce the process, will be ordering one of these for my Son who expressed an interest in this.
Complete Mason Jar Soy Candle Making Kit
Soy Wax Candle Kits, soy wax being a renewable, totally green product, and who does'nt love Candles, you can never have enough.

These Kits are great, offering something new and creative to engage you this Holiday Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Just follow me on Blogger