Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Holiday Hair Styles - Glam it Up!

This is a sneak peak at some of the new Barrette Styles that I am introducing at Maine Coon Crafts. I create these Hairclips by hand from polymer clay as the base. I mold and introduce colors to the mix until I get a Marbelization that I love. The Barrettes are then rolled, cut and baked. These clips are perfect to add some hair drama to the holiday parties, outings and events. Each clip has it's own unique signature.






I select stones, shell, beads, glass tiles, crystals and gold leaf to embellish with




No two pieces will ever be identical


These Hair Clips provide a beautiful piece of jewelry for your hair, I welcome custom orders, all items are created by me in my Long Island Studio and arrive gift wrapped and ready for giving, or keeping. These clips are perfect for the unique gift that no one else has...




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Just follow me on Blogger