Sunday, November 30, 2014

What does the fox say, or the bear, or raccoon, or.....

For the Fall / Winter Season I started to see these amazing animal hoods popping up everywhere. I saw patterns for knitted or crochet, bonnets, hoods, hats, cowls, each hood progressively more adorable than the last. I decided to create my own for my Etsy Shop:


Fox Hood Crochet in Lion Brand Homespun, so soft and warm


 And the Raccoon


Can be worn as Super Warm Hoods or Cowls



Then I started Bear Hoods...


Snow Bear


Teddy Bear



Just Love Them! and the Girls Modeling all Courtesy of MK Kids!

I am currently working on a Giraffe, if anyone would like to see a different wild thing just let me know...

I will be working on the patterns, to publish here at no charge

Hood / Cowls are Currently Available at: www.etsy.com/shop/mainecooncrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Just follow me on Blogger