Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Best Shops, Best Etsy, Love to Order Online

I just have to say that YES, I sell on ETSY, but I also BUY on ETSY, and it just makes me feel warm and tingly inside when I receive an order from a vendor on Etsy that goes the extra mile in customer service, 

HAPPY DANCE, 

beautiful packaging makes me feel like 
everyday is my Birthday, 




An Order of Beads, Tassels and Stuff....



The Silk Tassels - Perfect...



 Packaging and Presentation....to die for



Beautiful Business Card to Keep You Busy...




I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Company, https://www.etsy.com/shop/WomanShopsWorld
Their Packaging and Freebies, 
THIS IS WHY I SHOP ON ETSY,

The Attention to Detail, The Great Product, and The Customer Service
SHOP LOCAL, BUY LOCAL, SUPPORT LOCAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Just follow me on Blogger