Thursday, November 7, 2013

Lovin' Tumblr

A year or so ago I set up a visual blog on Tumblr, not really knowing how it worked or who viewed it. A year later, WOW, I spent a couple of days exploring templates, layouts and ways to tweek my site. I had no idea how many options were offered or how complex or simple you could make your site. I browsed through sites that I liked, I checked out music players, I 
played around with different templates and colors. I finally settled on a very visual layout, added a music player and ended up with a great mini blog.





The link to my site is: http://mainecooncrafts.tumblr.com/ check it out.

I am still navigating the whole follow and social networking aspect of this mini blog spot, but am loving the creativity that the site inspires.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Just follow me on Blogger