Monday, November 18, 2013

Great Unique Gifts for the "I don't know what the heck to get" Person on Your List


Terrarium - Striped Murex - Hanging Terrarium Kit with Air Plant / Tillandsia - Home and Living - Black - Red
Every year I have those people on my Gift List that I have no idea what to get for them. The people at work, my kids teachers, the mailman, my hairdresser, social friends, hostess gifts, and it goes on and on. I like to stick to a price point around 20ish or so, and an item that does not require a degree in wrapping 101.


Terrarium Set - 3 Hanging Globe Terrariums - Your Choice of Any 3 Hanging Terrariums in WilliamsGrove


This year I decided to just jot down items as I came across them that I felt would make the perfect "I don't know what to get" Gift.

Terrarium Kit - Sedona - Hanging Glass Globe Terrarium with Air Plant - Tillandsia

Today's Gift is from a Beautiful Shop that I found on Etsy, called Williams Grove. They offer a wide variety of do it yourself terrarium kits, that ship wrapped with gift card enclosed, it really does not get any better than that. These Terrariums are beautiful and engaging, great for a Child, Adult or anyone who would welcome a piece of serenity into their home.

The link for this wonderful shop is:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WilliamsGrove?ref=pr_shop_more

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Just follow me on Blogger