Saturday, June 8, 2013

Westhampton Beach Village Green Craft Show

This Craft Show has long attracted top notch, high end Artisans, but this year the jury process seemed to have slipped a bit. There were still many fabulous crafters, but mixed in were importers and flea market goods. I guess the promoters need to fill their spots. The weather was perfect, breezy and sunny, sometimes a bit too breezy, but all in all it was a great show.



My Baby Beanies were Tops on the List of Popular Sellers for this show!



My Mom's Handmade Origami Jackets, and Handwoven Cotton Bamboo Tops Sold Out, Every Women Who Came Into the Booth Had to Have One...





All in all, we had a great show, sales were good, and customers were happy. Looking forward to a replay in the Fall, when we bring out the fuzzies, woolens, and cozy up type pieces



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Just follow me on Blogger